The mini dog treats are made for a quick snack that dogs of all sizes may enjoy and are perfect for treats on the go, puppy training, picky eaters, or just some tasty treats to spoil your pup with.
Dog cookies are all-natural, gluten-free, human ingredients, no preservatives.
These treats are all-natural, homemade in small batches with limited human-grade ingredients, no preservatives.
These dog treats are made with limited ingredients.
- Peanut butter: oats, peanuts, honey, eggs
- Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein 20.5%, crude fiber 1.5%, crude fat 20.6%, moisture 11.2%, ash 1.8%
- Pumpkin: oats, pumpkin, honey, eggs
- Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein 13%, crude fiber 1.6%, crude fat 6.1%, moisture 23.3%, ash 1.5%
- Cheese: oats, cheddar cheese, apples, honey, ascorbic acid
We do not use any chemicals or preservatives in our treats, thus like human baked goods, they have a limited shelf life. We recommend keeping treats refrigerated to extend their shelf life and freshness.
General shelf life guideline:
- No refrigeration: 4-6 weeks
- Refrigerated: 8-10 weeks
- Frozen – up to 6 months